Community Chat 01/04/2012 - Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Due to the holidays and associated staffing issues, we will be skipping our regular Community Chat for Wednesday, December 28th.  We'll be back the next week, on Wednesday, January 4th, from 4 to 5 PM CST (2-3 PM PST)!

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you.  Smiley Happy This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic."  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Everyone,

Good old New Years resolutions. Ummmmm.... Let's see, I am already trying to eat healthier and exercise more, I want to make more time to focus on my family (rather than being on the computer all the time at home), and continue to progress with my career goals to get where I want to be. So far I have done pretty good considering it is only the first week of the year!  

In the past I have made similar resolutions but have of course broken them. This year I will try to focus on eating healthier and exercising and spending time with my family by thinking about how fast my son is growing up and how time flies so fast, this will motivate me for sure.

~Misty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.