Celebrating my 500th Post.....

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Everyone,

I just made my 500th post, how exciting! I am honored to be a part of the PayPal Community Forum. I’ve been one of the Moderators on the Merchant Services side since January of 2011 and it has been a great experience and I have enjoyed getting to know all of you.

I wanted to take some time to let everyone know I have had a fantastic time and greatly appreciate everyone’s participation in the Community, without all of you I would  not be here. So keep on posting those great questions and I will do my best to answer them.

P.S. - Now have a “Virtual Brownie w/  vanilla ice cream on top,” my favorite.  

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

PayPal_Olivia

Shhh, don't wake him. I think he crashed from his sugar high after all the brownies he stuffed in his mouth!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *snork* huh? Mmmmmmmm brownies zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

PayPal_Adrian,

I am glad I "enrich the forums in so many ways," I truly have enjoyed my self and can not wait for the next 500 posts.

I am going to enjoy another brownie now.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Oh... I suppose I didn't say please for the brownie, did I?  I meant it like a toast, honest Smiley Happy

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Misty, Congrats !!!  Since Adrian ate all the brownies, how about some Rice Krispy treats?

Hi Olivia, LOL @ "unlike that Adrian character"...  Smiley Wink

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Sandy,

I am so glad you stopped by, and of course I will have a rice crispy treat (another one of my favorites) and  this if the others have not eaten them all. 🙂

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.