can't find chase bank

demobone
New Community Member

I can't find chase bank when they ask to "add a bank"? Am I missing something. I went through the help texting and entered account and routing but received no deposits like they said I would. confused as to how chase is not searchable by chase or jp morgan chase

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @demobone

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running some issues adding a Chase bank recently. It looks like this is a known issue currently. I'm glad to hear you were able to add the bank manually. You should receive the two small deposits within 2-3 business days. Here's an article to provide a bit more assistance: Linking a bank account to your PayPal account manually.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

ShadowMike101
New Community Member

I can't use the simple login page for linking my chase bank account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi ShadowMike101,

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to add your bank. At times, we're not able to verify a bank based on a username and password. If this is the case, you'll have to wait for the random deposits to complete bank verification. I apologize for any inconvenience, but hopefully the deposits come through soon. 

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

brennabumb
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had the same issue, and it won’t even try to send the random deposits. It just replies that it can’t link your account and to try again later. And then it doesn’t work later either.
Login to Me Too

Jaker888
Contributor
Contributor

Nobody can link Chase to their paypal account

The question is why wont paypal answer why and how do we get our fricking money out and close our account?

Login to Me Too

brennabumb
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to get my Chase bank account linked! Got on the app and then called, and I was on hold for about half an hour, but eventually was helped by a super sweet and helpful woman who worked everything out for me! Turns out, I had tried to link a bank account before and she needed to work a little behind the scenes magic!
Login to Me Too

Jaker888
Contributor
Contributor

I just closed my account and opened one that accepts paypal transfers. only took 5 minutes online.

Much easier solution, Sorry chase you just lost my business and I do millions on Paypal in sales. 

Login to Me Too

Hemann
Contributor
Contributor

who did you call paypal or chase

Login to Me Too

Jamar501
New Community Member
I can’t ether this is 2020 now and it’s still don’t work what the hell.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220916C
Contributor
Contributor

So how do you do a "random deposit"???  This is ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.