Page redirected when i click "link a bank account"

anas90
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone,

I have an issue that seems to not make sense. When i try to add a new bank account to my account, as soon as i click " link a new bank" button on money page, i get redirected to homepage dashboard

i have tried different devices, used my mobile data connection and everything & all seems to redirect to homepage, may i know what's the issue ? im lost

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

ns_system
Contributor
Contributor

They want us to use a VISA debit card, so they can take the $5 fee. 🤑🤷

Login to Me Too

Humansoul
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here, I see that paypal hasn't helped since may, if I don't get answers soon I'm retiring paypal from my website

Login to Me Too

abdoben

i have the same problem for Moroccan account. cannot add Bank account. We cannot pay the next invoices for  our logistics partner without a bank account in USA. it's a problem for me.
if the issue not resolved from PayPal I will form an LLC company and use anther alternative payment methods like Stripe.

Login to Me Too

ZLDS
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, but not since Mars, it all started like 1 or 2 months ago for me , obviously it has something to do with Moroccan accounts only, I hope PayPal gives us a clear solution or answer. Making withdrawals through credit cards is not practical, and you can't even withdrawal a $1k amount, it stays pending for review for a few days then you receive an email that it was not accepted. So basically your money will be stuck in PayPal, the only way now is to withdrawal small amounts like 100$ 200$ and each withdrawal will have fees 3GBP/each, it will take forever and so much money for fees . I'm addressing PayPal team to communicate with us, and to make the necessary changes or update. 

Login to Me Too

abdol
New Community Member

Paypal is the Worst E-Wallet. It is like taking our right to our money step by step.
I will empty my paypal account and move on to Payoneer, and so should everybody do. There are many other alternatives to this BS website

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.