Page redirected when i click "link a bank account"

anas90
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone,

I have an issue that seems to not make sense. When i try to add a new bank account to my account, as soon as i click " link a new bank" button on money page, i get redirected to homepage dashboard

i have tried different devices, used my mobile data connection and everything & all seems to redirect to homepage, may i know what's the issue ? im lost

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @anas90,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to know that you're not able to link your bank account. It could be a technical glitch. Please try clearing cache/cookies from your browser. Also, I recommend you to unplug your wifi/router box and leave it unplugged for 5 minutes and plug it back and once it has rebooted to try to add your bank account. If the issue persists, please reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Youness101
New Community Member

I have the same issue can someone help us to solve this problem?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Youness101

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I can understand it can be a bit frustrating not being able to link your bank. I was able to find a Help Center article you may find useful when you're Unable to add a bank. I would recommend reviewing that link, and if you're still unable to add your bank, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

anas90
Contributor
Contributor

As i said and i stated that its not an issue with my router or cache box, i have literally tried a new device with a new sim card data ( has nothing to do with router box or cache or whatever ) it just redirect me to homepage. 

I heard that you can't connect a bank account on paypal accounts that are create in morocco is that correct?

Login to Me Too

focusedtrader
Contributor
Contributor

That's right. I am facing the same issue. Have you found a solution contacting the bums over PayPal? 

Login to Me Too

yoshi264
Contributor
Contributor

same issue with not response from paypal

Login to Me Too

Humansoul
Contributor
Contributor

Not working

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Humansoul

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues adding a bank to your PayPal account. I can understand that must be a bit concerning. I found the following Help Center article you may find useful: Why can't I link a bank account to my PayPal account? If you're still running into road-blocks after that, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

uncelsammy

What all other members said, and please read this carefully before you say cookies and whatnot - it doesn't even allow me to enter the details it just redirects to a different page (homepage)

so is there a problem here, or do we change the service, or do we need to confirm something?

if you answer

please use an email that you write carefully after reading this whole section
most of you don't even go past the title

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.