My paypal balance has disappeared twice now.

mpg13
New Community Member

My paypal balance has disappeared twice now. I went to spend it and instead all the money was taken directly from my bank, and my paypal balance simply disappeared rather than being used. This has happened twice in the past three or so months. I am now missing about 30 dollars that I earned. There are no unauthorized transactions and I have done the math several times to check. What is happening to the money I earned?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @mpg13,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that the PayPal balance has been disappeared and I understand this can be frustrating. As you mentioned that there are no unauthorized transaction and have calculated the amount, the only best option is to reaching out to our Customer Support Team through the available contact options on our website so that our representatives can review your account and help you accordingly.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.