Link us bank account

Ew38z
New Community Member
I have tried link my us bank account,but the integration failed, and this message appeared (your bank account need some help) How i can solve this problem?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ew38z 

What country are you in??

What type of U.S account is it, is it one opened in the U.S or a digital/virtual account? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Ew38z,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for your post! Thanks @kernowlass.

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues linking your bank account. I know the importance to add a bank at the right time. It is possible that some risk factors is stopping you to take action on the account. Please note that our security system is made with complex algorithms which is aimed at protecting the account. It would have recognized an abnormality in the trend of your account or would have got triggered due to various other factors. In this case, the best thing to do is to try again after some time. In the meantime, please try to limit the changes/activity on your account as this will allow our system some time to analyze everything. If you attempt to try simultaneously, then the risk will get triggered again and the clock will start from zero, from the time of the next attempt. Before you proceed, kindly know that you can only add a traditional bank to your PayPal account as a online/virtual bank aren't compatible.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.