problem with credit card, can't link credit card

temp20230713b
New Community Member

Hello people, i have problem to link my credit card, i have enough money on acc but when i try to link they rejected me "Your card has been declined. Please try a different payment method". I tried with 2 differenct banks, and still can not link card, my friend is using same card and she can link her card. Can someone help me?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kiran55
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @temp20230713b ,

Thanks for posting in the PayPal community!

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues while linking your card. I understand this can be an upsetting situation and would like to offer some guidance. I would suggest you to please try after 24-48 hours in a different browser after clearing cookies and caches from your system. There may be sometimes technical glitches that also block the attempt temporarily. Also, try contacting your card issuer to know if any blockages are there from their end.  If you still face any issues, I suggest you please contact our customer service. You can find the number to reach us by going to the PayPal website, scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting Contact, then clicking the Call Us option.

I hope this information helps!

Thanks!

Kiran

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.