Please help

jopo17
Contributor
Contributor

Please help I spent 4$ to confirm my card  but paypal confirmed my card automatically and i cant now refund my 4$ i waited for 2months but still nothing please somehow help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

phanthikimnga12
Contributor
Contributor

You can contacting support paypal to make question

Login to Me Too

jopo17
Contributor
Contributor

ye but whenever i try to ask they dont have free agent to answer me

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @jopo17,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you haven't received the refund for confirming the card. Please be informed that after you confirm your card, PayPal will immediately refund the charge. Your card issuer will credit your balance within 30 days of the refund date. I would recommend you contact the card issuer to trace the refund. If they aren't helping you with it, please reach out to our PayPal Customer support through the available contact option on our website for further assistance. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages. Please note that queries are answered in the order they are received, I would recommend you to try again to get connected with one of our representatives.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.