Negative balance

AmonFordham
Contributor
Contributor
How long do I get to pay off my negative balance PayPal I’m in a tight situation at the minute ?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AmonFordham 

Your best bet is to contact customer services and negotiate.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AmonFordham 

Your best bet is to contact customer services and negotiate.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220411h
Contributor
Contributor
I did all of that already. But, it kept telling me to call them which I can’t on my working hours.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220411h
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve already sent the payment for the negative balance of $775 that I had for the PayPal balance on May 4th of this month which was supposed to be resolved yesterday which was said to arrive. I would like this issue to be resolved and to disable the PayPal balance. That way, I won’t undergo this experience again.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20220411h 

I've given you all the contact information for customer services, if you can't use any of them then not a lot I can do about that is there !

If you have sent the funds from your bank account then you have to wait for it to clear through to your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220411h
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve paid it on May 4th of this month and they’re supposed to have received it yesterday.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220411h
Contributor
Contributor
If this had a function that I can put my snapshots as proof, I would show you. But, I’m on mobile and I can’t even though I have proof.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20220411h 

5 working days is tomorrow.

The date given is an estimate as its based on your banks processing time.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220411h
Contributor
Contributor
Nevermind. It got resolved a couple of minutes ago. But, thanks for the help though.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.