My card isn't working...

letticiaddenis
New Community Member
My card is suddenly not working. I was declined for the reason stating "card expired", but my card doesn't expire until 02/23. Tried updating my card info and it keeps telling me that date is invalid. I can't figure this thing out and I need help.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@letticiaddenis 

but my card doesn't expire until 02/23.

Then its expired???

Its 03/23 now.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @letticiaddenis,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting! Thanks @kernowlass.

I am sorry to know that your card was declined while processing the payment. As per the information that you have shared, it seems like the card has already been expired. In this situation, you will have to request a new card if you need one and have it updated on your PayPal account to process payments. Here's the help center article link to update the card details in future. 

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.