Linking bank account failed

Oyaj
New Community Member
I'm trying to link a US bank account but I keep getting this error message: "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later."
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Oyaj 

Is it a physical bank account opened in the U.S?

Only paypal do not support virtual / digital U.S bank accounts like payoneer or wise.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Skatemanz
New Community Member

I face the same issue here with Thailand Bank account. Message saying that failed to link bank account to my PayPal wallet. What action need to be done to resolve this issue. Kindly advice, thank you.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Oyaj and @Skatemanz,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting here!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to link your bank account. Unfortunately, there are some banks that aren't compatible for use with PayPal. This may include most online only or prepaid bank accounts. You can find the possible reasons for the card decline here : Why can't I add a bank account to my PayPal account

Please try clearing cache/cookies and also try using a different browser or device to see if this works. If the issue persists, please try to add a different bank account.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.