I can't link my Bank Account

Yumihara
New Community Member

"Sorry we are not able to process your request. Please Try again later" That is the message I keep getting when attempting to link my account here on paypal.

I have tried multiple times on different days for the past week, in case it was a site issue, to no avail. I have checked my information and all of it is correct. What else could be wrong?

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

dharmveersingh
Contributor
Contributor

dharmveersingh
Contributor
Contributor

im having the same problem for bank of india account

Login to Me Too

mfladd

I am getting this same error this morning when clicking on the Make Payment button for my Paypal Mastercard. What is going on? The error is similar, but the title is coming up as GATEWAY TIMEOUT. This is the gateway to Synchroncity bank as I understand, and it is broken. How do I make payments to my card?

Login to Me Too

filiphradil
Contributor
Contributor
Hello,

I had same issue, nothing like cleaning cache, cookies, or chaning browser doesn't helped.

But then I finally solved it.

1) Call the PayPal support
2) Describe them your problem
3) They will "repair your account"
4) It will work 🙂
Login to Me Too

muzzammil
New Community Member
Hope it works... 😂 Gonna try it...
Login to Me Too

jpps
New Community Member

I called pp for help - but I could have JUST CLICKED ON MAIN PAGE AT BOTTOM: "resolution center" and followed suggestive links... I hadn't used pp for a long time and it required my agreeing to usage terms, or some such.

Login to Me Too

chunmeisun
Contributor
Contributor

I can't link my Bank Account

Login to Me Too

Ladelo
Contributor
Contributor

remove the bank account and add it back then right after that accept the sepa thingy. I did that and it worked for me after having it fail on me before.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.