Debit card is damaged, will the replacement card have a different number??

L2THAJ318
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently had to replace my business debit card due to fraudulent charges. It has taken me about 2 months to update everywhere I pay with paypal to the new card number. Well it got too hot and warped by the fire (long story) and I really need a replacement one. Im sooooo not looking forward to updating all my accounts with another new debit card number. I see the option to replace due to damage, and it says to continue using old one until new on arrives. But will the new one be different in any way, forcing me to go update the info everywhere again?? I cant find any literature anywhere about this in the help section. Hoping for some insight here with you guys!

Thanks in advance!

-Lacey

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DebbieLouArt

Hi

The number on the card only stays the same if the card has expired. Replacement cards are given new numbers; I hope this helps

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

DebbieLouArt

Hi

The number on the card only stays the same if the card has expired. Replacement cards are given new numbers; I hope this helps

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.