Can't link Gcash

rosales98
New Community Member

Can someone help me. I try to link my gcash to may PayPal account but PayPal cancel it because it a pre-approved payments. Can someone help me?

Login to Me Too
47 REPLIES 47

Rubieeee
New Community Member
Why can't I link my PayPal account to my gcash account?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rubieeee 

Found this on another post by a moderator.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Wallet-Archives/I-can-t-link-my-Gcash-Mastercard/m-p/2863538#M13...

Below are the requirements that need to be met in order to link your accounts:

• Your GCash account must be fully verified.
  • Your first and last name on PayPal must be identical with your first and last name on your GCash account (e.g. Juan Dela Cruz and Juan De La Cruz will not match). Both accounts must be owned by the same person.
  • Your nominated email must match your login credentials for PayPal
  • The PayPal account must be set up in the Philippines.
  • Remove your withdrawal limit on PayPal by verifying your credit card or bank account. This step should be completed before Cashing-In via PayPal to GCash.
  • To cash in from PayPal, users must first link their PayPal account to GCash.

More information can be found here. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jayarpiolino060
New Community Member
Link to my gcash
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

davidbenin99
New Community Member
I have been trying to link my PayPal to my GCash but it’s not working even though all my informations are correct. Please help me
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@davidbenin99 

See if this helps.......read the moderators reply in this thread.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Wallet-Archives/I-can-t-link-my-Gcash-Mastercard/m-p/2863538#M13...

Also this may help............

https://help.gcash.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019948834-Link-PayPal-to-GCash

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

curlyflex
Contributor
Contributor

Was this resolved?  I am experiencing the same problem. Emailed Gcash already but still no solution.

Login to Me Too

ghost008
Contributor
Contributor
I don't think so. I'm still experiencing the same issues. it seems GCash is the problem because Paypal replied to my ticket and said everything's working fine on their end. GCash has just been sending me automated replies all this time.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @sace1992 and everyone,

Thank you for writing in the PayPal Help Community!

Sorry to hear that you've run into some issues while linking your PayPal and GCash accounts. You must fulfill these requirements to link your PayPal and GCash accounts successfully :

Your GCash must be fully verified

Your PayPal account should be Philippine-based and verified by adding and confirming your financials

You can also refer this page for more information on linking PayPal and GCash accounts. You may be prompted to relink the accounts for security purposes, you can follow the same steps to re-link again. If you're unable to re-link your accounts, please double check the requirements and also try some troubleshooting like clearing your cookies, history, cache, etc. from your browser or using a different browser/device. If the issue persists after trying all these, I suggest you to submit a ticket in the GCash help center for the team to look into this further. 

Good luck,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Marivic5
New Community Member
I hope I can link my PayPal to gcash
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.