uTest payment issue

andriyko
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal community,

I cannot receive payments that I earned on uTest platform. I linked my PayPal account but my payment was failed. I wrote on uTest support and they told me following: "Hello, we received the following error from PayPal when we attempted to send you this payment: "As the recipient's country can't receive payments, this transaction is not allowed."" I located in Ukraine and you announced that starting from March 17 2022 all PayPal features work in Ukraine. So why I cannot receive payments from uTest on my PayPal wallet? Please help me to resolve this issue.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @andriyko,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're having issues to receive money and I understand important it is to have funds at the right time. Please be informed that you can only receive  funds through friends and family option only and not for any good or services. Here's the Help Center Article to know more information. 

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.