some old guy keeps sending me money without my consent

UltraPickle5293
Contributor
Contributor

i met someone on discord. he is 25. he keeps sending me paypal money after i begged him not to. he doesn't send as family and friends because it doesnt exist in his country. because of some fees i cannot fully refund his payments but i refunded 90% id say. what will i do with the rest of 10%? what can i do in this situation? he keeps sending me money after i asked him multiple times not to. what if he will refund any of the payments? will paypal ask me to pay everything back?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@UltraPickle5293 

Can you change email address on your paypal account to one he does not know and remove the other one?

OR is he sending using your phone number and does he know your number?

OR you could close your account removing anything from it first + WITHDRAW ALL MONIES + cancel any subscriptions and start over with a new email addy or account details that is unknown to him? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

UltraPickle5293
Contributor
Contributor

What happens if i delete my account and then he asks paypal for a refund?

Login to Me Too

Mommyaiai
New Community Member
when that's happen to me, It would be very great and thanks to the sender. Because right now, I'm in a tough situation even my two kids don't have allowance for there school.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mommyaiai 

That doesn't help if he raises disputes to get all the funds back leaving the original poster with all the fees + dispute fees to pay though does it. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.