how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

gracelynn22
Contributor
Contributor
I havent recieve any payment
Login to Me Too

Katierbug
Contributor
Contributor
I havent received my payment for tree for money and I cash out the money for almost and week now and I don't know what to do bc I need the money for it
Login to Me Too

GavinKellyPGH

I've been playing this game none stop and  on 12/11/2020 I cashed out $300.00

on 12/11/2020 also another cash out of $300.00... on 12/13/2020 Cashed out at $400.00  and yesterday cashed out at $500.00.

We are taking some large sums of money here. Status stated "Processing" Does this money EVER get dropping into the Paypal account?

Login to Me Too

Jensule
New Community Member
I currently been playing 3 days and have a balance of $2780.53 i binded it to paypal... on day 2 i got a pop up said you have $0.00 sent to paypal... today it reset to 24hrs after my 3 day wait without any redemtion...balance still in the game wallet.
Login to Me Too

ScorpioGoddess9
Contributor
Contributor
On merge 2048 cards game I made $604 on the game met the requirements went cash out to PayPal account I redeemed $300 PayPal card please help as when I put my email in to cash out it said will b delivered between 72hrs and then it will send me email when they process it 7 to 15 working days what do I do
Login to Me Too

Deepika651
Contributor
Contributor
I have nearly $1400...it says succeed but nothing after that...
Login to Me Too

zaramae22
When can I receive may withdrawal?
Login to Me Too

Chicken66
Your email is the account to
Login to Me Too

Sanjay25
Pakistan give me dolar PayPal account 2048 cards games playing
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.