how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Teadaystar
New Community Member
No payments from 1010! Block fun in spite of screen shots I have saying that over 2000$ was successfully added to my pay pal account. Contacting them seem futile as I have never received a response. Has anyone had anything work out for them?
Login to Me Too

M-65
Contributor
Contributor
I win your many times i said you iphone cellphone the why is it until you dont is that trek so every play your
Login to Me Too

Bluebit60
Several game claim to have cash payouts that your logo is the location where the money goes, in my account. Are they for real or a scam and way to get my account to get information?
Login to Me Too

Muhammadafaq
Contributor
Contributor
Not issue money my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Muhammadafaq 

If the money takes a long time to pay out, it’s likely fake game. Real games that pay out, pay a modest amount. It’s survey money. Not big jack pot money.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

1979inlovewithl
New Community Member
For some time getting to get my payment from the games I know payout on Google Play Store to my Paypal account when I have cashed out on several times I should have about four fighting 5000 my car my account and for some reason my account keeps reading 0 can somebody please tell me what's going on
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@1979inlovewithl 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

creilly62
Contributor
Contributor
How do I go about collecting money owed to me from the games I have played?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@creilly62 

Doubt you can as most are scams.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chaddi
Contributor
Contributor
Why it always FAILED to RECEIVE MONEY to the gaming apps. Like chip master, Gold Miner, and More. Tell me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.