how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Kekee1
New Community Member
I have been playing the crazy onet game and I have $1246.58 receive in my PayPal account. Down below the successful redemption is the amount of money that I am suppose to receive in my PayPal account and the process of the money. After that there is a statement saying that "If the delivery fails 3 times, please contact the human service who will send the order for you." Now I am just wonder how can I get in contact with the "human service?" Because my payment delivery have fail more than 3 times.
Login to Me Too

Tonnica
New Community Member
How can you get paid from a game stating you can get the money you win and it sent to PayPal account but I thought the account is the email, Please tell me if I'm wrong
Login to Me Too

Peachescat198
I've been playing a money game called solitaire pop. I earned 400 dollars and the developer of the game told me that the money was transferred to my PayPal account. When I checked my PayPal account today I didn't see anything in my PayPal wallet. But then I saw a message on PayPal that said my money was being held at Wells Fargo. I don't have an account with Wells Fargo so I don't know how to get access to the money. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Login to Me Too

Khoney21
New Community Member
I need help to Rebind my account To cash out my winnings from A game any step by step instructions
Login to Me Too

Shipley61
Contributor
Contributor

i never recieve my money from tree for money, neon

pop numbers, merge number master, block legend, tile time, solitair pop these apps i did not recieve any money from them and i need know what is going on. i should recieve the money by now.

Login to Me Too

WillaDavis
Contributor
Contributor
Are the games on phones legit because I’ve been waiting on money in my account and it hasn’t got here it’s the Neon Pop Numbers 1.0.5 game
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WillaDavis 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Guva
Contributor
Contributor

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Guva 

Scam game. You’re not going to get paid. Who has that kind of money to pay out really...multiply that (and more) by the amount of downloads.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

olive410
Contributor
Contributor
Hi not received my payments from Crazy Onet total $ 900 also from Aces Solitaire $1300 and nowhere to contact customer services
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.