how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

BStewart43
Contributor
Contributor
I can't withdraw anything from my games .. I have 900 bucks I can't withdraw even if it says successful.. somebody please help .. Ive invested weeks into this
Login to Me Too

HTK1
Contributor
Contributor
I wonder if u have to "subscribe" to these apps (like on tree for money, u have the option of being a VIP member for 9.99 a week). That could also be how they get u
Login to Me Too

They are not fraud go to Google support and they will assist you
Login to Me Too

Juicec2001
Contributor
Contributor
Play 2048. Cards say money was sent but nothing yet
Login to Me Too

casrob559
Contributor
Contributor
Hell ya...that's what I'm talking about...start holding people accountable cuz this is **bleep**...!
Login to Me Too

JenCorSanders
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem. Just over $3,000 should be in my PayPal account from multiple games. Not $1.00 had been transferred. The games show successful transfer. Paypal had not responded to my emails. Really frustrating
Login to Me Too

LivieP
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t think nobody here in the U.S. is going to receive the money from this game it’s all a scam and only the people in China and those other countries are receiving money which I think is unfair so why ask Americans to play such game and get our hopes up on the winnings. I played every cash point but they jipped me twice for the Pay Pal $1,000 so all my winnings total to $3,500 dollars that we will never see.
Login to Me Too

LivieP
Contributor
Contributor
We don’t know who to talk to about these payments
Login to Me Too

Naz13
Contributor
Contributor
Hey I have awso not being paid and my game said that the money in transferred Into my paypal account successfully
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.