how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Brave3rt
Contributor
Contributor

I have ran into the same issue myself .

Login to Me Too

FollowUnknow072
Contributor
Contributor
It's safe to assume that developing game applications will not be redeemed for beta tests that haven't been released. If the amount is too large First of all, it's almost a fake money app, although some application tools may have the ghost skin peeled off by adding a friend code, which may represent the real thing.
Login to Me Too

FollowUnknow072
Contributor
Contributor
There are application tools that are long-term, officially released and profitable, so it's a good idea to do them.
Login to Me Too

Dianne732
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. Once you win, it says your money is in a playpal account, not paypal account.
Login to Me Too

Onlywaxx
New Community Member
Hell yea having same problem it says go to playpay
Login to Me Too

Charm35
It is a scam happened to me
Login to Me Too

TinaBina
Contributor
Contributor
Good Luck! I cashed out at 200 and again 1000. I met all the requirements and nothing! I have contacted them 4 times with screen shots to prove i earned the money and they have refused to even acknowledge the emails i have sent much less actually put money in my account. Like all the others LIARS!
Login to Me Too

TinaBina
Contributor
Contributor
Its a scam and they are LIARS
Login to Me Too

ThambaF
Contributor
Contributor
I got pending payments from games that are for two weeks now not transferred into my PayPal account please help.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ThambaF 

Those games are a SHAM, JOKE, PRANK, SCAM. Research them first for signs of non-payment before playing them.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.