how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

Nickd88
Can't withdraw any of my money on this game is this game a scam has anybody been paid from them
Login to Me Too

Calgary_girl46
Contributor
Contributor
Mine are all pending for a week now when it said 3 days all mine add up to 4000.00 can't contact them for any answers
Login to Me Too

Nickole95
Contributor
Contributor

hi, have u received payment from Starry Legend? 

Login to Me Too

Nickole95
Contributor
Contributor

have u received payment from starry legend?

Login to Me Too

Sweetnay2021
Idk having the same problem if you figure it out let me know
Login to Me Too

Hotheadlilred
Contributor
Contributor
I totally understand. That was me last Christmas. And right now, I am in this community trying to find out how to "Bind a game to my PayPal account". All I keep seeing is binding to a bank or card. I wish there was someone out there that could shed some light on all this questions regarding.. How to bind a game... Where is my money?..... Why is PayPal not responding to my questions....etc.
Login to Me Too

Horsewhisperer1
Contributor
Contributor
I have requested PayPal payment 5 times now totaling 1800.00. Three of them say payment has been successfully transferred to my PayPal account. I haven't received any of it. Two more say processing.
Login to Me Too

Mindy39
Contributor
Contributor

Okay the game I played finally sent my payment to paypal but paypal claims they can't find it . I called they left me on hold forever picked up and hung up then had my number blocked so I couldn't call back .they are blaming the game but paypal won't give me my money they back all those money making games but claim to have nothing to do with them .no business will allow all those games to use their name without doing something about it by now .if they didn't work with the games then their name wouldn't still be all over them . Y'all need to give me my money

Login to Me Too

Mindy39
Contributor
Contributor
It shows the solution no where
Login to Me Too

Shravani_96
Contributor
Contributor
I too started playing a few of those Money making games. Reached the required target. But its been more than 72 hours, as they say, infact it's been a month since I have received any payment from these games. If these games are fake, then why does PAYPAL allow them to use the name in these games and fool people to download and waste their time. Either you pay me the money I have rightly won from these games or admit that these games are all fake and are violating the use of your trade mark PAYPAL and sue them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.