how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Tempuser1
Contributor
Contributor

All these games that are advertising PayPal cards, are set up by PayPal as an Advertising Scheme to generate funds specifically for PayPal. When I started questioning this, now PayPal has permanently restricted me from using any paypal services. If anyone else on here that has had the same issue, please contact me , Facebook or Linked in as I'm fixing to file Consumer Protection Act Lawsuit against PayPal. Thank you! Friel <removed>

Login to Me Too

Tempuser1
Contributor
Contributor
Further, it wont allow me to post my email address on here, as they dont wish this Community to have contact outside of PayPal. as it can't be monitored. My linked in, Friel Hawks, is best way to contact me.
Login to Me Too

Temp20221019K
Contributor
Contributor
There are a few games or apps that actually do pay out like they say. Just Play and Mistplay are a few I know for sure pays. It may not be hundreds of dollars in a few days or weeks but it also depends on how much time you play them.
Login to Me Too

Tripping
New Community Member
I've been waiting also and haven't received anything. If it pays let me know please and thanks.
Login to Me Too

Tripping
New Community Member
What's the icebreaker badge?? I just earned it lol
Login to Me Too

Maerasamama
I didn’t recieve my money from 1010 block fun.. two times I sent the money but until now I didn’t recieve please replying me..
Login to Me Too

JackieB55
Contributor
Contributor
Can you use the card will the money show up after you get the pay pal card
Login to Me Too

Temp20221019M
Contributor
Contributor
Block 1010 same here cashed out $200 $300 $400 says successfully transferred yet my PayPal balance says zero??? Where has it gone
Login to Me Too

Lizza55
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem whit that game, I have made a whitdraw 3 times, and never got money 

Login to Me Too

JoshuaMadden180
New Community Member
Yeah I am having the same problem
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.