how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Bobby7414
Contributor
Contributor
Game says transfer went through but still have not received the money that I won. Wtf should I do?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bobby7414 

Please check if the games are a scam or not before playing. If the payment isn’t processed fairly instantly, it’s likely a scam anyway.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

dutfil
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal gifts are not sent to me since I play online games like BigBangPongs and Daily Scratch on my tablet. Waste of my time. How about you?

Login to Me Too

2sassy4u
Contributor
Contributor
I think that paypal needs makes that the games are not a scam before they put there name on the game because if they dont people are going to stop using paypal
Login to Me Too

AnnieAlisa
Contributor
Contributor
Does Google Play actually pay PayPal accounts?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnnieAlisa 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bittersweet64
Contributor
Contributor
Is there a way to report them false advertisement that people show thousands of dollars from playing the online games. I know it’s all fake
Login to Me Too

Bittersweet64
Contributor
Contributor
Have a question. How can the use PayPal as there merchant or whatever you would want to call it for paying out.
Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor
How to get my paypal money the game 2048cards
Login to Me Too

Courtney49
New Community Member
I have been playing these games for a while I have cashed out at 100 and 200 it said sit was successful into my account but when I go to my paypal account there is nothing I have email the people that has made the game and no reply
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.