how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Lady_MJ
New Community Member
How do can i connect my paypal account to gaming apps to receive payments and cash?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lady_MJ 

Be careful of game apps, some do not pay out so do research for any scam reports or testimonies of non-payment. The game apps that promise big pay outs of hundreds to thousands of dollars are guilty of this.

You add your PayPal email address to the app’s payment settings. Be careful of who you give your email address to also.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

vickyhope
New Community Member
Any ligit games paying out to Paypal South Africa on Hisense phone?
Login to Me Too

Maksimivan
Contributor
Contributor
Why haven't I received my 30 payment from cashkings game app
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maksimivan 

Read the post above yours.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lizelle2
Contributor
Contributor
What is my account number coz i want to transfer my winnings from a game i played to pay pal
Login to Me Too

Jess1233
Contributor
Contributor
You account number is either your email or telephone number there is no exact number for your account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lizelle2 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Help me clear money game Slots for bingo to my account Paypal
Login to Me Too

Pimpinglow

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.