how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Methafosjaf 

Cause they are scams.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

You will never receive its all a scam to watch there ads. Liars and scammers

Login to Me Too

Renalyn
Contributor
Contributor
I want paypal money, because my PayPal wallet zero
Login to Me Too

Renalyn
Contributor
Contributor
I try it
Login to Me Too

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

Don't waste time trying they never pay you. Either PayPal is keeping your money or its never paid to you by the developer.

Login to Me Too

bovic81802
Contributor
Contributor
Where and when can I get my game rewards paid to my account
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bovic81802 

Some of these game apps are scams and don’t pay out. Web search the game before playing for bad reviews..

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Marcelinorodrig
New Community Member
there is always something wrong with this bs app . My games keep getting dismissed and can't process payment through PayPal
Login to Me Too

Mrsdrakula
Contributor
Contributor
I have been playing these games that say u can recieve ur winnings threw paypal and i have played them for hours. Hyper ball blast, made over $2568 playing, wood puzzle, made $98.48 and it stopped paying out. Just started playing aces solitaire and have met the requirements to collect my rewards and did not recieve my payments. According to the game it tried to send it twice, i even tried to collect my amazon reward to and have not recieved it either. I put in the correct email and dont get anything. I was wondering if its possible someone else has my email and getting my payments instead of me
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mrsdrakula 

These are scam games. No one’s gonna pay out that much money. Or you get diminishing returns as you play. They make you watch ads so the game dev and the ad platform make money not you. It’s too good to be true. They classify themselves as still in development or pre-release version to the app platform unbeknownst to the public so no one can post reviews. Games that really do pay out money pay a very modest amount, certainly you can’t make a living off them. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.