how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Ruthathorne
Contributor
Contributor
I decided from the beginning that I wouldn't believe it until it was in my actual PayPal account...and I really seriously believe that won't happen.
Login to Me Too

Synamonstick16
Contributor
Contributor
I have had issues saying money has been deposited in my account & also said in my account in 5 days! And it wasn’t there ! I checked it bout every hour I could & every day! Still nothing!
Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

Yup, I'd say they all are a scam.  Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Krazybeautiful3
Contributor
Contributor
I played fruit master crazy match and they said 1400 was deposited in PayPal and I never received a dime
Login to Me Too

nurisa_j85
Contributor
Contributor
Yes!! Same here! And I have to check first before I downloaded & play. Scammers everywhere. Apple should not let scammers put their apps game in apple store.
Login to Me Too

Tula1
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve played many of those games it tells you you can contact them but never any reply and most of them don’t even spell things correctly it’s frustrating and upsetting and such false advertising it shouldn’t be allowed and PayPal and Amazon should take down every company that has their name against them
Login to Me Too

Stevie70
Contributor
Contributor
There's hundreds of people on here including myself reporting the same thing, you would think PayPal would have done something about it by now.
Login to Me Too

Sascha68
Contributor
Contributor
Same here, accrued over $2000 on paypal money. Have screenshots.
Login to Me Too

Julesspam1
New Community Member
I've had the same issue with some of my game block legend for one
Login to Me Too

Mkm65
Contributor
Contributor
I just started playing these games and am waiting for the money it says I won. So from what I’m reading I’m going to be waiting for a very long time for this deposit into mybpsypal account. I think if enough people filed with the federal trade commission for fraud and false advertisement. PayPal is a scamming no good company
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.