how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Mkm65
Contributor
Contributor
I just started playing these games and am waiting for the money it says I won. So from what I’m reading I’m going to be waiting for a very long time for this deposit into mybpsypal account. I think if enough people filed with the federal trade commission for fraud and false advertisement. PayPal is a scamming no good company
Login to Me Too

Ruthathorne
Contributor
Contributor
I have been doing this for about 4 days and I get the message that the transaction failed , and there is no more a button yo cash out. I would be happy to speak for and with you.
Login to Me Too

Mkm65
Contributor
Contributor
I’m sorry but we have all been scammed. Yes it is just to get us to play their games and watch their stupid advertisements. If you notice all the ads are with Chinese people. I’m researching to see who is the sponsor and and email and then report this all to congress there is a law that doesn’t allow these games to offer money. PayPal will not respond of course not. Then they will be responsible for what is owed, but the can’t say they don’t know that the games are sponsoring these game. I have reached out to amazon but as of now have not heard back and I don’t expect too. I am also contacting the federal trades commission if they can’t do anything they will know where to report. At least if nothing else make the games not offer money. But sorry you myself and thousands of others have been scammed. My message doesn’t say transaction failed or pending, my message is my money is being processed to be patient. You can keep messaging me here believe it if not PayPal pay people to read all these and I guess report what ones need to be addressed. Have you tried emailing of message PayPal? If so have they responded? PayPal allows scammers to use their services they loose no money matter of fact the make money these companies pay them a percent. So the have to be being paid for letting these games use PayPal name otherwise they would be suing these games using their name.
Login to Me Too

Dragonmeister
Contributor
Contributor
I'm based in NZ and I discovered the same things happening. Currently, I am gathering evidence and I believe it should become a law suit to Google and the game publisher. As I noticed that each time we watch the ads, both Google and publisher will gain earnings. Hence, it could be considered as serious fraud.
Login to Me Too

Texas-born
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, thanks for answering my questions about Google Play play for money. I have two games that owe me thousands of dollars. I agree that a Class Action Suite should be brought against Google Play.
Login to Me Too

Dragonmeister
Contributor
Contributor
I think we need to build a group of victims and gather them from both the states and other countries and ensure we submit the sue request to the government in the states and require Google to: 1. Due to their negligence, they have failed to check the advertisement and applications the distributors put on Google Play. It has caused real loss for both our time, the energy we consumed to complete, which reflects to the real money being spent; 2. Google Play has failed to compliance with "No gambling application" policy as allowed slot and cash earning application/ game being published and caused actual harm to users; 3. As the actual loss has been made to users, Google Play must make compensations for the money not received on PayPal and the further compensations to all users who has got harmed; 4. Google Play must remove all fraud and scamming applications reported immediately for preventing further loss to other users.
Login to Me Too

Annoying_imaam
Contributor
Contributor
I also witness this in alot of the games I play like pop connect, merge number and so many some I have even deleted it the give false advertising and promise to pay you when you got there minimum weldraw but will not please they should do something about this
Login to Me Too

Missyo
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me… I completed  all requirements… no money… fraud… false advertising. As of yesterday,  I am able playing the game put I can’t access the PayPal icon or shop icon to see him much longer for processing…. I won like 10,000 on fruit master… 

Login to Me Too

Shacre49
New Community Member
I accumulated $50 in a game of lucky spin and went to cash out but the game took $9.00 back and left me with $41 dollars how and why is that possible I feel like I was robbed after playing all day to win $50 for them to take back $9.00😪😡
Login to Me Too

Antorsamajpoti
New Community Member
I want money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.