how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Larch1968 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

Many games and hours played.  NOT a cent seen/received!

Login to Me Too

RobertJM1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, My name is Robert <Removed> and I’m new to your community. Today, I playing a game called BigBang Pongs eight days ago, and I won and redeemed four gift cards. But, when I succeed the first one, my money didn’t show up yet. Can you help me?

Login to Me Too

1BikerChick
New Community Member

Greetings, About a week ago I went to PayPal to set up an account to receive my winnings from online gaming. I followed the instructions to the letter. I thought I was all set. As the week progressed I started receiving messages that the deposits had "failed" and I would need to contact HUMAN RESOURCES to secure my winnings. I got a confirmation that the account was operational on PayPal's end. I have not been able to reach a human being to assist me. When I get an online rep they want to charge me money and then they drop me online. I'm frustrated, but persistent. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks so much.

Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to say you will never get paid. All they want you to do is download their games and watch their ads. That’s how they make their money. Then they want you to rate their games, but don’t do it. It makes more people do the same thing and then they get disappointed because they thought they would get money also. If that **bleep** you off delete the game. That’s what I did.
Login to Me Too

1Laceygirl
New Community Member
How do you get your money from playing games to your paypal card
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@1Laceygirl 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kelly176
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting brought here to this same dang page where sure!!!! There are all these people with the same questions and mine is too,,,, where’s the money deposits that I have supposedly coming to my PayPal account from the games that are even labeled PayPal games?????? Ok questions and comments one after the other but now my new question is........ WHY DONT ANYONE GET THEIR MONEY!!!!!!!????? Or why are there never any answers,!!!!!!!??????

Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
The answer is that you will never get paid by any game you play even if they say you will. All they want is for you to download the game and watch their ads, that’s how they make money. And then they want you to rate their games so they will have better ratings and their games are worth more to them. Don’t rate the game. Also I would say that if you like the game keep playing it, if you feel mad about them deceiving you delete the game.
Login to Me Too

Donnalit
Contributor
Contributor

Need helping collecting gaming app money

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.