how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Donnalit
Contributor
Contributor

Need helping collecting gaming app money

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Donnalit 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Basma-mohammed
Contributor
Contributor
Why I have not receive my money from my game to PayPal account plllz help it 1 month now
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Basma-mohammed 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Grimm0501
Contributor
Contributor
Been waiting over and haven't received money from chip master. Its currently on the final attempt to send payment. But now its another 32 hours? Will I get paid?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Grimm0501 

Doubt it, most games that pay out are cons.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Grimm0501
Contributor
Contributor
Am I going to get paid? Over 90 hours and still have nothing added to my account.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Grimm0501 

Sadly not.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Grimm0501
Contributor
Contributor
Am I going to get paid? Over 90 hours and still have nothing added to my account.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Grimm0501 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.