how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Grammy6212 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LittleREDboy
New Community Member
I have $5.000 in starry and the cash out tells Me insaficiemt paypal and now two thousand $ it says time exspired did not complete something How do I get the money
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LittleREDboy 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Blkbuddafly
Contributor
Contributor
I won $1000 from a game and what we n I went tocash out it ask for my pay pal account and when I.put it in it said wrong account formatso I input my card # also wrong what are they talking about?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Blkbuddafly 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Zahirfirullah
Contributor
Contributor
What happened to all my claims made from games merchant according to the merchant they have already credited to my PayPal account now why no credit in my account which was claimed since now 3 months
Login to Me Too

pickledpassion
Contributor
Contributor
My claims money from other merchants like pop star Magic they owe me a 2-300 cards for points earned and they offered PayPal payouts and gift cards my PayPal account is paypal. me/smiley1945 please this has been going on since December and you know we are going through a pandemic and I only did it for my grandbabies.
Login to Me Too

Zahirfirullah
Contributor
Contributor
I already did but still nothing is showing on my PayPal account 30 times I did send emails to pay pal but till today no reply now what's happening to my money
Login to Me Too

Prettyhoney
Contributor
Contributor
I know I’m dealing with the same thing I play the game cashed out OK I keep checking my PayPal account there’s no funds there I wanna know where my money is to
Login to Me Too

ElroyTroyBoy72
Contributor
Contributor
3000 on game 1500 for other and 700 for other
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.