how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Rattette1995
Contributor
Contributor
I agree a Class Action Lawsuit needs done to all these fake **bleep** advertising people.
Login to Me Too

DR_DR
I thought about doing the same thing
Login to Me Too

Rezana
Contributor
Contributor
I agree sue these people for financial loss and emotional strain that they seem to so easily dismiss. I'll be there .
Login to Me Too

DCoop1
Contributor
Contributor
Block 1010! Owes me $1900 that I have never recieved either plus other games send emails after emails never a response I’m all for class action lawsuit
Login to Me Too

Crazgrl57
Contributor
Contributor
I to have played several different games and earned 1000's of dollars as well and I am extremely upset about the scam effect going on and will be glad to be included in the lawsuit. Email me with the details please.
Login to Me Too

adugger2016
Contributor
Contributor
Money has been sent but is not in my acct
Login to Me Too

Jsbiles432
Contributor
Contributor
I don't think u will get paid. I been playing since October they owe me 45 grand. I been waiting for months. I just gave up on expecting any money. Its a scam I think
Login to Me Too

C73
Contributor
Contributor
Ty i appreciate it
Login to Me Too

Romamanganaro1
Contributor
Contributor
We have to find out how to report the cash games they owe me like 4000$ and still don’t see it
Login to Me Too

ParasNaseer
Contributor
Contributor

Have you received your cash yet?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.