how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Amberdonald
I have a PayPal game that said successfully sent payment to account but it has not shown up in my account through my app what is going on how do I receive my money
Login to Me Too

Xheladin1
Contributor
Contributor
Same to me
Login to Me Too

lunal71
Contributor
Contributor
I have quite a few payments from different games under the same e-mail and have yet to received a penny of those winnings what do I need to do to receive these
Login to Me Too

RomanMaldonado
New Community Member
How to accept funds from a game it says payment complete and I don't know where the money ended up at
Login to Me Too

ashfordesther95
Contributor
Contributor
I've watched 2,000+ Video ads plus another 7 ads to sign in for 7 days to win cash and about another 40+ video ads to earn Diamonds..now everything I've won still says "SUCCEED" and that was after 7 days pending and it now says it's in my paypal acount..Now seeings how there r no in app purchases and we are being offered part or some of the revenue that we make for them in the first place that's not gambling it is however a verbal legal contract between the developer,consumer and the ones owe allowed others to use there company and logos to advertise make money while you play games.....its a shame that the developers and or google and paypal will NOT HONOR THEIR PROMISES..MY MOTHER passed away from cancer 2017 then the our father dissapeared shortly there after and is still gone and then the then 2 more family members pass away and Feb.7,2019 I lost my 6 dogs and 5 9wk old pups and my home of 23yrs to a house fire everything gone so this money would have been a miracle cuz I never ever won anything till now and that felt great and only to be disappointed and told we won't get paid the money we earned PAYPAL,GOOGLE PLAY STORE AND THE DEVELOPERS NEED TO HONOR WHAT THEY PROMISED I JUST WANT WHAT I EARNED NO MORE NO LESS ITS ONLY FAIR WE DID WHAT WAS REQUIRED OF THE TERMS NO ITS YOUR TURN AND DOES MAKE PAYPAL AND THE OTHER FRAUDULENT AND DISHONEST TOO? SINCE ITS THEIR COMPANY NAME PLASTERED ALL OVER IT TOO
Login to Me Too

Bresimo1
Contributor
Contributor
Ya hey I’ve been playing all these PayPal games and my hasn’t even came Into my account
Login to Me Too

Graig5147
Contributor
Contributor
You are so right I’m going to find out user agreement is one thing honoring a private policy agreement is another that’s grounds for class action LAWSUITS????
Login to Me Too

ElroyTroyBoy72
Contributor
Contributor
If fails three times contact H&R. Payment will go through. On games give played and earned. Thank Troy
Login to Me Too

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Troy,

This may sound weird but what is H & R? I have had quite a few go til the 3rd try but did not know where to go from there. I have played a ton of games and lost a lot of winnings because of no way to contact anyone.Sure they give us the developers email address but when you email them they don't reply or the email address is no good. Please help. Thanks Cindy

Login to Me Too

munchkin420ca
Contributor
Contributor
I have done the same thing..I agree with you about needing the money..They owe me over $100,000 plus I phones/pads. I've tried countless times to contact with no response..At first I was nice. Not nice anymore..I know how you feel about your house burning. Mine did March 9 2020..Now I live in a small RV....That's falling apart.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.