how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Theresapoe1
Contributor
Contributor
NO,NO,NO TAKE IT DOWN THEIR GOING TO STEAL YOUR IDENTITY.PLEASE TAKE IT DOWN OR CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER. IT'S A SCAM!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Theresapoe1
Contributor
Contributor
It's not PayPal it's a fake company trying to SCAM you and steal your identity.
Login to Me Too

Thomas740528
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem. It says that money is transferred with success but received nothing in my account! Tomorrow I call PayPal to ask where I have to claim the deposited money sent by 2048 cards because they say I have to go to my PayPal account to claim it! Otherwise I report them at PayPal and they will investigate it!
Login to Me Too

AmyR2411
Contributor
Contributor
Some problem here
Login to Me Too

GREENCARAVAN316
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I am new here me and my friend are large amounts of money and one game say that it's in the account and other are still pending but we all have PayPal account and I have never seen any actual get paid my friend was living over my mom's and he was play a slit game and got paid for it but some one thinks that he did not most if the people I know don't believe in the game and they are telling me u don't get something for nothing in thys world but no one has seen any money from the games we have all been playing we should start a class action lawsuit I think cuse in one game I er Earned 4 grand than I learned 11 grand and the other games I n just claimed about 33 hundred from all the times I have spend on these games I could be rich by now but unfortunately no one has gotten paid from these games and we should all start a class action lawsuit against thers people I think there all fake and I don't understand any if this stuff and on here any way but I think we should really start a class action lawsuit against them and we all know that PayPal is just a payment center and they can't help and that's very bad we all have very large amounts of money and done could have be rich by now but there's no money any were to be found so I don't k ow how or what to about this particular issue and I am not getting the answer I need I wanted to know how long do the pay cards stay in redeemed mode for
Login to Me Too

Forrestersmate
Contributor
Contributor

Same here I've done all the cards except the $1500 and $2000 been waiting the 7-15 days they said it would take and so far nothing been playing since end of Nov 2020. Did you get any answers?

Sincerely

Forrestersmate

Login to Me Too

KUR828UPT
New Community Member

I've withdrawed 500 it's says it's been transferred to my PayPal account and I still haven't received it plz help me

Login to Me Too

lunal71
Contributor
Contributor
Have more than 4 games with money and cannot get it from my e mail account. How do I do this there is more than 4,000 in all plse get back to me thank
Login to Me Too

Kuntry78
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah thought this game would be different but I was wrong again, another fraudulent game.
Login to Me Too

Nicegir691269
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, 600 Videos I seen that on my redeem page also.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.