how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

marylandbattle
Contributor
Contributor
I have won money from PayPal games said that the money is in my PayPal account but I still have not received any money
Login to Me Too

rizasinatao
did you get your balance now in your account of paypal?? please refly😊
Login to Me Too

Merza10
Contributor
Contributor
There nothing but a scum and we need to do something about this because it’s beyond the joke and they owe me over $2000 Scammer
Login to Me Too

Jackiegreen5
Contributor
Contributor
I need a payout of 800.00$ Played big win solitaire
Login to Me Too

Ceotwan1
I’m trying to trying to see where the money is to I really think this is a scam
Login to Me Too

Randyjohnson
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone play block legend. I think paypal should pay those.
Login to Me Too

Ceotwan1
Have any one figure out where is the money really sent to after it say it was it was sent successfully
Login to Me Too

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted Google HQ today and let them know what going with these apps not sending our winnings to paypal and I stated that there was 800 players that this was not right so I ask them reply back to me and if they don't I said I was going to seek legal counsel.My suggestion is to right down date time and amount and if you don't have all of the information take a picture ok I am really busy with classes so can't talk to everyone so would you pass this information and anything I here or if I get any emails I will try and let everyone know
Login to Me Too

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know how I can messages to all you guys 1 time it would really help out because I take classes at home and I don't want anyone to feel ignored so if anyone knows send me the information because I did contact.Google HQ.
Login to Me Too

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor
I did send Google HQ and told what is going on if I here anything I will let everybody could you pass this on for me?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.