how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

AMP1966
New Community Member
Has anyone else had problems with getting money from games ?
Login to Me Too

Charming11
Contributor
Contributor
I also have a lot of money pending. Today I finally got a message saying succeed Money sent to PayPal. I also have not received any money. I found email in Google play store but the won't let me post it here Let me know if you get a response please
Login to Me Too

Csbrg
Contributor
Contributor
if you haven't redeemed all the prizes click on the card and under the payment deadline you have a $ and ? click on the $ and the status of your withdrawals appears. keeps the group informed of their status. What dates did you withdraw? how many withdrawals did you make? Tks.
Login to Me Too

Csbrg
Contributor
Contributor
Bom dia, alguma novidade sobre os seus saques??? Quais as datas dos saques??? Vai informando o grupo sobre o status, para gente ter noção do andamento deles. Obrigada.
Login to Me Too

Charming11
Contributor
Contributor
We all have the same complaint. I sent them email (found in Google app contact). I will post if get a reply.
Login to Me Too

Csbrg
Contributor
Contributor
good morning, your payment were we processing or pending? Tks
Login to Me Too

Suga3
Contributor
Contributor

Just trying to get paid for playing these games but not sure how to receive the payments. So far money not showing up in my account.  But all claim to be paid out though paypal

Login to Me Too

Aroderick77
I am having the exact same problem on more than one game.
Login to Me Too

Kaznicrey
Contributor
Contributor
Still all say pending
Login to Me Too

Susanb4
Contributor
Contributor
It seems that some type of legal action can be taken against them. Yes?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.