how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Marieol
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I'm just wondering did you figure out how to claim your winning from big win solitaire. I recently started playing it and redeemed but I dunno how to get the money to my PayPal I'm from ireland
Login to Me Too

Kasia01234
Contributor
Contributor
Ja teZ bym chciała wiedzieć
Login to Me Too

Mikep74
Contributor
Contributor
I to have not got my money from the game I'm from georgia also
Login to Me Too

Mikep74
Contributor
Contributor
I'm from the United states and I have alote time invested in these game and have not been payed on any of them Magic dice tree for money and block go how do I get it from them help please
Login to Me Too

Marieol
Contributor
Contributor
I still haven't figured it out so I'm guessing it's a scam to get you to play and for all the videos ur made watch they get paid for it
Login to Me Too

Liskataylor
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in that's same boat right now Minnesota USA Iam playing block go and have $3,800 that's say succeed and should have money in 3 days that was 10 days ago and have another $1,466.00 waiting because there are nothing left for me to claim. I also play magic dice I have $2,479.00 that say under review and allow 14 day. 14 days will be January 15 2021 with no weekends. Then money tree I got $200.00 cashed out and it said that sent successfully and have not seen that all and it disappeared. I do take pictures of all of the stage as I call it.
Login to Me Too

BabygirlSwagg91
New Community Member
I do too! I play numerous games and have redeemed or cashed out and have not received any money at all. I’m very irritated. My dogs are starving and I have a dog that needs medicine and I can’t even get it for him. Come on PayPal get it together
Login to Me Too

farrah1386
I am from California, usa
Login to Me Too

farrah1386
I've also been unable to locate this money from gameplay that I have been told is already in my PayPal account yet I cannot seem to find anyone from paypal who will help me with this. I've called the company and then received a message saying bc of corona virus I am unable to speak with anyone as no one was working during business hours that were listed online. Please can someone help me?
Login to Me Too

Anissemorse51
Contributor
Contributor
Getting close
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.