how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

AlexaTilbrook
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass... I agree! These apps are a nightmare! You WILL be doing nothing but watching ads. And you will NOT get anything in your PayPal balance. However, you will probably max out your data allowance and phone storage instead. I recommend looking up a couple channels on YouTube, "Vinsane" and "App Crusader". (Same person) He actually reviews money-making apps and these games are, for the most part, scams. Also, I believe that if you do give your PayPal email to these apps, there's a good chance they're harvesting accounts for a breach. Caveat emptor.
Login to Me Too

Shannon0077
Contributor
Contributor
Ive been waiting 2 wks on a 200 dollar cash out and 300 dollar cash all it has said since ive redemm 7 days ago is processing 6 days such and such hrs
Login to Me Too

Powerl33
Contributor
Contributor
I had won the amount $200 ...it said sent and then it disappeared from where that was ...I have a feeling its a scam, but someone said they received there money but I think it took more then 2 weeks to get it
Login to Me Too

Kels97
Contributor
Contributor
Hiw long did this take
Login to Me Too

Krizza2
How do i transfer game earnings to my PayPal wallet account . Very confuse. Plzz help?
Login to Me Too

Vhiqz02
Contributor
Contributor
Not recieve
Login to Me Too

Hvacmech1
Contributor
Contributor
Same here, I looked up release queue and it brings you here, who's scamming PayPal or the game??
Login to Me Too

Kitcat12
Contributor
Contributor
I've been waiting ages for my pay out still nothing thought it was just my PayPal account I'm in UK may be it is just a scam as I've read on Internet or everyone is doing something wrong! Though I do know people who have received the money
Login to Me Too

Nenne1223
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever receive your payout because I’m having the same problem now
Login to Me Too

Csbrg
Contributor
Contributor
I did not receive any money, I will wait until the 30th that will give 14 days worked, if the first withdrawal does not enter, none will enter. group members could give updates on payment status, there are people who posted in July, it would help to know if they received anything.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.