Unable to make payments on Ebay

Disgusted01
Contributor
Contributor

Just started today. Making payments via Paypal on ebay, not going through! It shows this screen whilst attempting to identify me.

Screenshot_943.jpg

Any thoughts or should I ring Paypal?

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Disgusted01,

Welcome back to the PayPal Community Help Forum!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to complete the payment on eBay using PayPal. It could be possible that PayPal security system is not allowing the payment to go through. Every time you attempt a transaction, it goes though a series of filters to find possible risk. If the system deems risk, it may temporarily block the payment. In such situations, you can try to attempt the payment at a later date by clearing cache/cookies from your browser or try sing a different browser/device. If the issue persists, try to complete the payemnt using a different payment method. 

Hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Disgusted01,

Welcome back to the PayPal Community Help Forum!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to complete the payment on eBay using PayPal. It could be possible that PayPal security system is not allowing the payment to go through. Every time you attempt a transaction, it goes though a series of filters to find possible risk. If the system deems risk, it may temporarily block the payment. In such situations, you can try to attempt the payment at a later date by clearing cache/cookies from your browser or try sing a different browser/device. If the issue persists, try to complete the payemnt using a different payment method. 

Hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Disgusted01
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, yes it was cookies

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.