This card can't be used for this transaction.

ionhaveidea
Contributor
Contributor

I always and for almost 1-2 years was using PayPal for online shopping, yet lately it keeps saying 'This card can't be used for this transaction' I never had a problem before so what is it now?? I can't buy anything, I tried to link the card on different PayPal account still the same message appears whenever I try to buy ANYTHING online using the card. I never had a problem using this card before for almost 2 years. so, what is it now? what can I do to solve this problem?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Elomari
New Community Member
I guess you have a problem with your card , so you can text your bank to resolve this probleme, or you can change it to other valid card
Login to Me Too

ionhaveidea
Contributor
Contributor

I bought few things using my card right before this message appeared. my card has a limit for online shopping, but it didn't hit that limit yet, it just happened all of a sudden where it said my card can't be used anymore so like...? I'm confused, but I will reach out to my bank hopefully I can solve it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.