“These can’t be used for transfers”

DavidAJack
Contributor
Contributor
I have used PayPal with no issues and no failed transactions before. Now I have money in my PayPal and I’m unable to transfer it to my bank account, which is an issue. The error says “These can’t be used for transfers. Most major banks accept instant transfers but certain cards are not supported.” I’ve added a different card but that was having the same issue. I’ve contact my bank, Santander, and they said it’s a PayPal issue. I’ve seen other people have had this issue on the forum but not found a solution on the thread so posting again so someone at PayPal and pick it up for me.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @DavidAJack 

Welcome and thank you for your post in the PayPal Help Community!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to withdraw your PayPal balance to your card. You can withdraw your money by choosing the 'Instant transfer' option to your eligible debit card or bank account. Have you confirmed your debit card before initiating the transfers? If not, please confirm your card before initialing the withdrawals. There are some cards that are not supported for transfers. If your card is confirmed and you're still getting this error, this means the card is not supported for the transfers. I recommend you to try to withdraw your funds to your linked bank account

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.