“These can’t be used for transfers”
Add or withdraw money
Welcome and thank you for your post in the PayPal Help Community!
Sorry to hear that you're not able to withdraw your PayPal balance to your card. You can withdraw your money by choosing the 'Instant transfer' option to your eligible debit card or bank account. Have you confirmed your debit card before initiating the transfers? If not, please confirm your card before initialing the withdrawals. There are some cards that are not supported for transfers. If your card is confirmed and you're still getting this error, this means the card is not supported for the transfers. I recommend you to try to withdraw your funds to your linked bank account.
Hope this information helps,
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My confirmed bank acct is not showing up as an option for transfers in Wallet
- Sorry, something's not right. Please try again later. in Transactions
- error massage when transferring money from paypal to my card in Transactions
- Bitcoin transferences in Wallet
- How to I swap/or downgrade my business PayPal account over to a personal PayPal account? in Managing Account