Takes so pong for money to transfer even though it doesn't need to

Draconia34
Contributor
Contributor

Why does it take 3-5 days just because i choose the free option to transfer funds to my bank account when YOU CAN ABSOLUTELY transfer it immediately when choosing to pay a fee ?? Make it make sense, I need to pay my bills and this is making me late with them wtf

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Draconia34
Contributor
Contributor
misspelled Long** lol
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Draconia34

Congratulations on your first post in the PayPal Community! 

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the transfer timeframes and fees. When you choose a standard withdrawal, the withdrawal is processed as an eCheck through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) process. This transfer takes longer because the eCheck has to be approved through the ACH process. However, when you select to instant transfer through a card, a fee is assessed to cover the fee charged by card companies to expedite the transfer. Since it's not being sent through the ACH process, it's much faster. You can learn more about withdrawal timeframes on our Help Center here

I hope this information helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.