Sorry this payment cannot be completed due to regulations - USA Personal Acct to Thai Merchant Acct

SkootNow
Contributor
Contributor

Payment from US-Based personal account to Thai Merchant account are being denied due to "Sorry this payment cannot be completed due to regulations".  Both accounts are fully verified, neither country is on a restricted list - this error should not be occurring.  What is going on?

PayPal Payment Error.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @SkootNow,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

Our internal security system is an automated system which reviews every transaction made through PayPal. If there's any risk found, our system may block/decline the payment. Please ask the sender to complete the payment with a different payment method or reach our support team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page for additional assistance. 

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

NGOstar
Contributor
Contributor
@PayPal_Bindu The problem is that PayPal Thailand is not actually PayPal at all - there is absolutely no sending of payments to or from anyone using an email address. It’s a disaster. The only functionality is invoicing and website payments. Once money goes in, it cannot go out unless you use those funds to pay for other goods and services. PayPal Thailand is not PayPal - it is a bare bones payment processor.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.