Sorry, this payment can't be completed due to regulations.

NR1992
New Community Member
I am sending money using a paypal payment link based in Taiwan. I am from Singapore. I encountered the following issue: “ Sorry, this payment can't be completed due to regulations. If you continue to encounter problems, please contact Customer Service.” Please help.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Temp20230912y

its due to paypal changing their policy.  they are stopping all backup funding linked to bank accounts. 

check out this article

https://www.valueaddedresource.net/paypal-ends-bank-backup-funding-for-business-debit-mastercard/

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @NR1992 and @ Temp20230912y

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for posting here!

Sorry to know that your recent payment was declined due to regulations. PayPal security system reviews every transaction before its approved. Each time you initiate a transaction, it goes through series of filters for possible risk and may not be able to process the transaction due to the possible risk associated with it. You can try to complete the payment using a different payment method. 

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.