Reoccurring transactions from Nymbus LLC

Hum6
New Community Member

I’ve been trying to stop the monthly automatic payment to Nymbus LLC and have been unable to. Has anyone had similar issues and found a resolution

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

kmsnurse
Contributor
Contributor
i just went on my paypal and removed their permission to access my paypal account AND I sent them an immediate cancellation email - stating i do nor know who they are and never authorized this subscription - i order stuff all time - sometimes i use paypal pay over time - i wonder if it got snuck in that way - ALSO if you look every month it says the payment is completed as if i was paying something on a payment plan and now it is complete SO SNEAKY !!
Login to Me Too

kmsnurse
Contributor
Contributor
i just went on my paypal and removed their permission to access my paypal account AND I sent them an immediate cancellation email - stating i do nor know who they are and never authorized this subscription - i order stuff all time - sometimes i use paypal pay over time - i wonder if it got snuck in that way - ALSO if you look every month it says the payment is completed as if i was paying something on a payment plan and now it is complete SO SNEAKY !! i just got an email from nymbus - i orderrd some stuff for my brows ( brow- charm) i think it came from china and they signed me up as a VIP - i again told th i did not subscribe and please cancel NOW
Login to Me Too

TMalone924

I got an email from a cosmetic company when I disputed this. I don't recall ever ordering from them, let alone giving approval for a recurring membership. This has scam written all over it, and I think PayPal needs to be more aggressive with these scammers.

Login to Me Too

Tewhetu
New Community Member
Reoccurring transaction from Nymbus LLC Has anyone found out what company that's from? I cant seem 2 find anything 2 cancel payment
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tewhetu 

A lot of times what happens is people accept a free trial for a product and forget to cancel. As a buyer you must agree to a billing agreement/subscription before a merchant can take a payment from your PayPal account.

If you don't notice during checkout OR don't cancel then it auto renews. Be careful what you are accepting.

Check if you had a subscription set up and cancel it?
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Whitel9
I too, this is my 3rd attempt, I don’t even know what it is I am paying for
Login to Me Too

TMalone924

I was told that my membership fee of $31 gets me all the free products I want for "free." Of course I have to pay S & H, so it's not actually free. I am so mad right now! I wish I'd noticed this sooner. I did cancel the recurring payment through PayPal, and I sent this fraudulent company an email to cancel as well as demanding my money back. I probably won't get a refund, but it's worth a shot.

Login to Me Too

kmsnurse
Contributor
Contributor
here is how they trick you - at the end at the checkout they ask you if you want a VIP membership - saying you get free shipping and special deals on stuff - what THEY DON'T tell you is that they will be charging you for this "VIP MEMBERSHIP". they got 2 months out of me - i won't fight them for a refund - i am glad i caught it cause everything about this says SCAM - i just have to be careful who i order from in the future - AND i ordered off of instagram - will be more careful in the future - i just happened to see the notification come through - i wonder how much they are raking in......forget about their crappy products......just on the scam of the "VIP MEMBERSHIP" so bad.....AND it took forever to be delivered too.....
Login to Me Too

IslandGal-79
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly & I didn't even notice the VIP membership!!!! Shame on them & me for not reading it closely!

Login to Me Too

kmsnurse
Contributor
Contributor
i agree 100% - i got fooled once never again lol !
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.