Paypal reserve money, order not completed

Hotshot747
Contributor
Contributor
Hello paypal reserve my money but order not completed in seller site, and i dont see this transaction in my paypal account, what i can do with this situation?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hotshot747 

How has paypal reserved your money if nothing is showing in your paypal account activity???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hotshot747
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t know why. In my bank account, a payment day was reserved for the goods that I paid for, but on the seller’s page, at the end of the order, I received a notification that there were not enough funds for payment. although funds have already been reserved for this order
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hotshot747 

ok, do you have a back up card on your paypal account? If not then the funds from your bank account would go as an echeque and some sellers block that payment type.

So if the funds are pending in your bank account but the order fails then the funds should drop back in your bank account after a few days, and if not contact your bank to release them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hotshot747
Contributor
Contributor
I have a card presented to my PayPal account (which was used to pay and register) and I have an authorized personal bank account. and it turned out that the last money in my bank account was frozen for the amount of the order and the order was not formed and confirmed by the seller
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.