Payment issue.

Sake73
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
I paid the money for the delivery, the transaction was properly processed, the money was taken from my account, but the end user claims that they did not receive the payment. The payment was made through their payment system so that all the necessary information is correct. Any advice?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sake73 

Do you mean you paid via their website?

What does it say on the transaction on your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sake73
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Yes, I started the payment on their site and was then redirected to the PayPal page where I completed the amount. Below is the transaction and there is also nothing that is pending or has been held and not implemented. I mean, everything is fine on the PayPal account and there are no messages that there is a problem. 

I've been using PayPal for a long time, I think since 2008, and I've never had a problem, and I've never had a case like this. Should you try to do a full refund, would that help but not cause any problems for the other side?

Thank you.

2023-09-08_221129.jpg

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sake73 

If you click on report a problem and open a dispute for non receipt of item then the seller would have to provide proof of delivery or you would get a refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sake73
Contributor
Contributor

@ kernowlass

Hi,

Thanks for the advise, I'll try that way.

Best regards.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.