Paypal Credit - Payment Plan but not showing?

Spinstorm
New Community Member

I am very confused. I purchased a new iPad pro last week on a payment offer with Paypal credit.

I selected the monthly payments but today they have charged my account (admittedly only in the last few hours) and I can't see any promotional offer or payment plan for the iPad listed. It just shows the full amount in the transaction history and NOTHING in Paypal credit - except the balance has increased.

I am worried I have somehow paid for it using Paypal credit not on the payment offer which makes it a lot more expensive. I know I can return the iPad to Apple so in that respect not a huge deal. I can even create a new payment plan and order again BUT I don't know how this has happened. I checked my emails and nowhere does it say there is a payment offer - just the total on Paypal credit.

Is it just not showing the payment plan yet because it has only been a few hours? or has something gone wrong when I was clicking through and I have accidently just charged the full amount to my account without the payment offer? Any insights? (I will call PayPal in the day but this concerns me now).

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.